Technological advancement can be seen everywhere. From the industries to the residential places, you can witness the use of technology. Now-a-days, there are various advanced automatic doors which are completely different from the traditional doors. They are automatic and need a button or sensor to operate. Initially, such types of door systems were installed at commercial places and in the laboratories where more security was required. But now such doors are being installed for the residential purposes so that house can be made technically advanced.
Automatic doors are installed at the public as well as private places where there is higher footfall, low space and people want support to open the door. It is installed at the public buildings, hotels, malls, hospitals and at places where there are disabled people. Many companies install such doors and also provide Automatic Door Repairs in London.
Types of automatic doors
You can get the automatic door with glass shield or with the metallic sheet, depending upon your need. There are different types of automatic doors. Some of them are discussed under the following heads:
- Automatic swing door: This type of door is used for unidirectional traffic. Hence, they cannot be installed at high traffic areas. They are helpful in limiting the entry of people inside the building.
- Automatic sliding door: It can be single slided, bi parting or telescopic sliding door. The sliders are attached to slide the door in either one or both directions.
- Automatic revolving doors: These types of doors are generally installed at healthcare, airports or corporate buildings. They are installed in high traffic areas. These types of doors are energy efficient also hence; they are helpful in maintaining the desired temperature inside the building.
- Automatic folding door: These are space efficient doors and installed at the place where there is less space. It can be folded easily according to the space required for moving in or out of the door.
Fixing issues with automatic doors
Automatic doors work on the sensors thus, with it is common to cause several troubles. Many times the automatic doors are unable to open or open partially. In such cases you can hire professional automatic door repair services. They help in fixing the problems with the automatic doors. Problems can be caused due to the breaking of sliders or due to collection of debris in the lower track. Thus, you need to trouble shoot the problems without causing interruption in operating the automatic doors.
Services offered by the automatic door repair companies
- Lubrication: Automatic doors require periodic lubrication for smooth opening and closing of the door. When you hire the professional repair services, it provides you regular lubrication of the sliders or rotators for controlled operation.
- Replacement of the problematic part: Repair companies often provide change of the problematic or broken part of the automatic door.
- Maintenance of closet: they ensure that all the screws and fixtures are tight because due to automatic operations, they can get loose. If automatic door is not maintained then it will surely start giving trouble.